Job description / Role
Manage the overall development, implementation, deployment and operation of information technology systems and technology solutions for business needs.
Role is focused on driving omni channel implementation as company looks to expand ecommerce presence and launch new product lines.
Large FMCG brand about to embark on enterprise transformation.
- Plan and direct the development, implementation, deployment and operation of information technology systems and technology solutions for business needs within agreed timelines and budgets
- Analyze current and future technological requirements for the business, conduct comparative effective and efficient analyses to evaluate proposals to assess project feasibility and requirements.
- Manage the performance of the team, coaching and development
- Manage network operations to include; troubleshooting connectivity problems, installing and maintaining routers, managing users, backups and reporting operational status etc.
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation, resolve problems, and assist their technology needs
- Assist the staff in understanding and using the technology, the new programs or programs appropriate and related to the department needs
- Manage all internal and external technology projects and support teams
- Prepare the annual operation plan for IT and IT budget in line with business requirements
Competitive salary package + schooling + bonus on offer for the right candidate
To Apply For This Position You Must Meet All Of The Following Criteria As A Minimum
- Must have experience leading an IT function
- Must have successfully delivered multiple ERP integrations
- Must have strong FMCG industry experience
- Must have exposure to omni channel implementation - mobile apps, automation, ecommerce
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Infrastructure Team Leader