Job description / Role
In this role, the Head of IT Infrastructure will lead an international team who is responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting IT Infrastructure projects worldwide as well as the company's internal IT Infrastructure.
Leading global IT solutions provider that is expanding within the Middle East
* Oversee IT Infrastructure teams: carefully manage the teams road map and active work streams, ensuring timely progress and delivery of the tasks.
* Implement process and procedures: considering best practices and expansion of the company's projects; define, implement, and monitor processes and procedures to ensure timely delivery of services without jeopardising the quality.
* Develop strategies: be in constant collaboration with software development heads in order to develop strategies which will help the IT Infrastructure team to better align itself with the company's overall strategy.
* Highly competitive salary and package available for the best candidate
* 7+ years of relevant work experience, with 4+ years of experience in implementing large-scale mission-critical IT infrastructure across both on-prem and cloud solutions.
* Must have experience leading and managing small to medium teams, preferably including remote teams.
* Extensive technical knowledge and experience in network engineering, system engineering and database administration.
* Project management (PMI) certification is a plus.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
IT Project Manager
Systems Middle East (SME)
Deputy Manager - IT Infrastructure
Viva HR Consultants
Bin Eid Executive Search and Selection