Job description / Role
As the Head of IT PMO, you'll work onsite with ownership of multiple entities. This role will be hands on requiring you meet with stakeholders, and teams face to face.
You'll join an instantly recognisable brand and be part of exciting real-world projects. You'll work with senior stakeholders and take ownership of the Technology function.
* Manage and develop relationships with various business departments
* Take ownership of and build the IT management structure and processes
* Create high level IT solutions for business requirements
* Contribute to ongoing business activity as the business continues to expand
* Real world impact seeing the progress of the expanding business
* Attractive salary and family benefits
* Bachelor's degree in business administrator, computer science or related field.
* Excellent business partnering and stakeholder communication skills
* Seniority in IT Leadership and IT project/program/portfolio management
* Hands on Implementation experience with measured results
* Strong understanding of Azure or AWS possible
* Major ERP familiarity (Dynamics, SAP, Oracle etc)
* Strong communication, relationship building skillset
* Strong organisation and project management learning/experience
* Hands-on and happy to go to sites etc
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of Technology - Perm and Contract