Head of ITSM
Job description / Role
As the Head of ITSM, you will ensure operational continuity and reliability of the enterprise IT infrastructure.
A very successful, leading organisation in the Abu Dhabi investing heavily in the redesign of their existing portfolio.
* Responsible for the design and all aspects of daily IT operations, technology service management and systems availability.
* Responsible for the strategy, policies and technical requirements associated with the implementation and governance of the IT Operations & Infrastructure (data centers, cloud, EUC, networks, etc).
* Establish KPI's and manage relationships with service providers to ensure compliance with SLA's, contracts, etc.
* Deliver system availability and performance in line with business requirements, through effective incident management processes, communications, and return-to-service activities.
* Maintain governance and project management structures to ensure appropriate allocation of resources, alignment with Technology and Innovation strategy, delivery within budget and realization of expected benefits.
* Opportunity to lead a new function with access to a large pool of resources to create something in your own vision.
* Very exciting leadership role for someone to lead a large-scale ITSM function
* Opportunity to work for a leading, high-profile organisation
* Overall of 10 years of experience in ITSM, with at least 5 years of leading an ITSM function in a large complex multi-source technology environment.
* Must come from an IT managed services background or have had experience with managing third-party service providers relationships in a large, outsourced environment (3,000 - 4,000+ users).
* Track record of successful large-scale transitions of insourcing and outsourcing of data centers, which must include cloud services.
* Good knowledge of cyber security threat environments and how to build secure infrastructure.
* Must have a good understanding of software licensing models (e.g. Microsoft 365, Oracle Fusion & SAP).
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Head of IT Projects
Head of IT
Calvin James Recruitment
IT Project Manager
RP International (RPI)
|Abu Dhabi||18 Nov|
IT Project Manager with ERP implementation experience
Ultimate HR Solutions