Job description / Role
• Responsible to provide complete in-house legal services on all matters pertaining to the Company in its operations and corporate affairs.
• Providing proactive, in-depth, legal, business-focused advice to the business, as well as implementing initiatives and processes in order to set standards and reinforce a culture of integrity, quality, ethical behavior and responsibility across the business.
• Defend and protect the interests of the Company.
• Identify potential risks and look for ways to mitigate them.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in law
• Certification in a similar field
• 10 – 12 years of working experience.
• Should have corporate UAE experience.
• The candidate should be an Arabic speaker.
• Excellent knowledge about UAE laws and corporate governance
• Contract negotiation, consultancy skills, and dispute resolution experience.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Legal Director - Multinational Organisation
Senior Legal Counsel (Urgent Requirement)
A Leading Law Firm in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||10 Feb|
Senior Legal Advisor
Senior Legal Counsel (Oil & Gas Sector)