Job description / Role
* The required candidate will report directly in CEO and will head up the marketing team across the UAE
* Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
* Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
* Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
* Overseeing the company's marketing budget.
* Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
* Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
* Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
* Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
* Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
* Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
* Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
* Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
* Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
* Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
* Bachelor degree in Marketing.
* Qualified chartered marketer.
* Strong analytical and project management skills.
* Confident and dynamic personality.
* Strong creative outlook.
About the Company
Cobalt is part of a leading international recruitment provider with offices in Europe, Singapore and New Zealand. Cobalt offers high quality HR consultancy, executive search, contingency recruitment and Emiratization services in Dubai and the wider MENA Region. It works extensively within the fields of Construction & Engineering, Banking & Finance and HR & Business Support.
Contributing to the regions development, we play a key role in identifying and attracting the very best talent to ensure the regions potential is realized. We also understand the importance of Emiratization in ensuring the long-term success of the UAE economy and have therefore pro-actively developed a strong network of UAE Nationals within our specialist areas.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies