Head of Marketing
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
• Prepare marketing strategies and plans.
• Prepare and administrate marketing budgets.
• Manage a core team of marketing and mange marketing agencies, including and not limited to, branding, advertising, digital marketing, PR, spot production, promotions, creative content, road shows and events, landing page, website, copywriting etc.
• Manage project launches, manage campaigns in support of top-line revenues,
• Experience: not less than 15 years of experience in real estate marketing, of which not less than 10 years in UAE real estate market.
• It can be a mix of experience with developers with developers and/or agencies.
• Abu Dhabi experience is a great advantage.
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.