Job description / Role
* As a Head of Marketing (Digital) you will be responsible for shaping the future of the brand and significantly grow global impact.
* You will play a key role in the execution of marketing strategy, targets and objectives and will align and work collaboratively across the organization.
Online content business who are going through an exciting time of growth and expansion.
* Lead the creation and delivery of marketing strategies across brand, digital, content, social, PR, tools, technologies and audience data.
* Drive marketing and team performance to meet the agreed targets.
* Optimise the e-commerce funnel to increase acquisition and retention rates.
* Communicate across the organization to ensure all departments are aware of and aligned with Marketing objectives and activities.
* Identify talent and hiring needs building a world class Marketing function.
* Establish brand positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
* Develop a data centric marketing department where optimization and personalization are not just catch phrases.
* Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
* High impact role with ownership
* Attractive package and benefits
* Demonstrated understanding of a marketing funnel and how to align campaign strategies with customer journeys and delivery.
* You are audience data orientated and have experience with funnel marketing, growth marketing, CRO, CDP's, CRM and DTC marketing.
* You have experience in both B2C and B2B marketing
* Proven track record of delivering growth year in year out.
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
* Marketing experience in digitally focused roles
* Ecommerce experience is highly desirable
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
TRS Staffing Solutions
Head of Digital Marketing - Start Up
|Abu Dhabi||6 Jun|
Brand Marketing Manager – Luxury Beauty