Job description / Role
A rare opportunity has opened to join a global law firm with a reputation for excellence as the Head of Marketing and Business Development (MBD) for the Middle East.
Reporting to the International MBD Director, the successful candidate will sit on the International MBD Leadership team and play a key role in driving the Middle East strategy alongside the Regional Managing Partner.
* Develop the MBD strategy for the Middle East as aligned with the international MBD strategy and firm strategy
* Lead a team of five to drive high quality service delivery and business improvement across all aspects of the MBD function
* Work with partners to establish, maintain and grow client relationships, embedding the firm's client management methodology
* Provide strategic advice to Middle East partners and stakeholders on market and business opportunities
* Drive regional implementation of global sector and practice group programmes
* Coach, mentor and guide fee earners, building critical BD skills and ensuring a client-centric, best practice approach to MBD
* Manage the regional MBD budget
* Actively contribute to the International MBD strategy as a member of the senior leadership team
* Experience leading MBD team in the legal or professional services sector
* Experience and track record across a broad range of MBD areas - strategic business planning, client account management, pitching and tendering, communications, PR and events
* Ability to work in a fast paced, agile environment
* Strategic thinker with a willingness to roll up your sleeves
* Experience in the Middle East is preferred but not essential
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Head of Marketing and Business Development
Sr. Marketing Manager
Right Calibre Executive Search
Director - Sales & Marketing
Dubai Parks and Resorts
RTC-1 Employment Services