Job description / Role
We have an exciting role available within the Dubai office of this leading global law firm.
Reporting to the International MBD Director, the successful candidate will sit on the International MBD Leadership team and will work closely with the Regional Managing Partner in driving the strategy for the region.
Overview of Responsibilities:
• Develop the MBD strategy for the Middle East as aligned with the international MBD strategy and firm strategy
• Lead a team of five to drive high-quality service delivery and business improvement across all aspects of the MBD function
• Work with partners to establish, maintain and grow client relationships, embedding the firm’s client management methodology
• Provide strategic advice to Middle East partners and stakeholders on market and business opportunities
• Drive regional implementation of global sector and practice group programmes
• Coach, mentor and guide fee earners, building critical BD skills and ensuring a client-centric, best practice approach to MBD
• Manage the regional MBD budget
• Actively contribute to the International MBD strategy as a member of the senior leadership team
• Experience leading MBD team in the legal or professional services sector
• Experience and track record across a broad range of MBD areas – strategic business planning, client account management, pitching and tendering, communications, PR and events
• The ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment
• Strategic thinker with a willingness to roll up your sleeves
• Experience in the Middle East is preferred but not essential
Culture & Benefits:
If you're ready to join a supportive and collaborative team, then this firm will give you the very best experience and support you can get in the Middle East legal market.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focused on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.
About the Company
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based business providing recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Drawing on our networks throughout Australia, the Middle East and the UK we are able to utilise our extensive experience recruiting locally within each region as well as facilitating international moves when the need arises.
Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. We recruit across a broad range of roles including:
Lawyer Paralegal Legal Secretary EA/PA HR Administration/Office Support
Please note, applicants are advised only to apply to Barratt Galvins job opportunities through the GulfTalent portal. All direct applications will be deleted.
Sr. Marketing Manager
Right Calibre Executive Search
Director - Sales & Marketing
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Vice President - Marketing
Irwin & Dow
RTC-1 Employment Services
Director - Operations & Commercial
Dubai Parks and Resorts