Job description / Role
Managing the Marketing activity on all aspects, this role is required to provide actionable insights across all marketing channels. This role will unearth actionable insights across digital & conventional touch points ensuring we optimize our spends and efforts to drive maximum sales revenue, brand awareness or market influence.
• Establish and implement a Marketing Strategy which linked to the sales strategy and activity
• Planning, developing and executing marketing programs such as direct mailings, social media campaigns, client seminars, online webinars and publicity events.
• Prepare and co-ordinate materials for developers trade shows and promotional activities targeting real estate funds, private equity companies, investors, home builders.
• Creating sales collateral, overseeing their department's budget, administering their company's client database and managing junior-level marketing personnel
• Support continuous improvement reporting and analytics needs, as well as, the production of all management reports and service metrics.
• Very good data modeling knowledge required with deep understanding of long term sales cycles
• Strong ability to unearth data insights not just communicate data points; transfers data into meaningful, professional and easy to understand reports and formats for various audiences.
• Performs data analysis activities to analyse information availability and adequacy gaps.
• Provides recommendations regarding new or modified reporting methods and procedures to improve report content and completeness of information.
• Educates and supports business users on new and existing reports.
• Planning, developing and executing marketing programs such as direct mailings, social media campaigns, client seminars, online webinars and publicity events
• Prepare and coordinate materials for developers trade shows and promotional activities targeting real estate funds, private equity companies, investors, home builders.
• Creating sales collateral, overseeing their department's budget, administering their company's client database and managing all marketing personnel
• Performs all other related duties as assigned.
• Business or Marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
• No less than 5 years of experience in the field of marketing and managing real estate / developers business
• Technical marketing skills and proven experience in customer and market research
• Relevant product and industry knowledge
• Experience with relevant software applications.
• Excellent communication skills both Written and Spoken
About the Company
291 elegant smart-homes, featuring sustainability, state of the art technology, and a connection to nature, all situated on the world class ‘fire’ Championship Golf Course. Watch The Race to Dubai from your roof garden.
Experience the energy of Jumeirah Luxury, a striking new residential development infused with the beauty of nature. Located in the tranquil community of Jumeirah Golf Estates, the spectacular surroundings will become an integral part of your everyday lifestyle. Expertly designed homes, ranging from two to five bedrooms, are built directly on the Championship Fire Course.
Depending on your chosen location, all our homes incorporate natural elements in unique ways to reinvigorate the spirit. As you gaze on the crystal waters of the lake, or take a stroll through exotic gardens, you will appreciate the cooler breeze created by the fresher microclimate. Full of opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors, interiors and exteriors suffuse to make one perfect whole.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Manager - Marketing & Communications