Job description / Role
NTS Group are currently working alongside a leading multinational pharmaceutical company to recruit a Head of Medical Excellence based in Dubai. Working closely with the Head of Medical you will be responsible for driving the strategy and execution for annual medical programme/projects across the Middle East. Across Medical Affairs you will lead continuous improvement initiatives and cross functional projects for medical and compliance activities.
- Develop and lead strategy, prioritization and execution for the annual medical programme/projects in line with company goals and policies.
- Lead and drive continuous improvement across medical in line with vision and resources from the Chief Medical Officer’s office.
- Deliver designated major cross functional projects relating to medical and/or compliance activities.
- Developing and implementing affiliate medical department evolution based on customer and business requirements.
- Operationalise designated medical projects in line with DCV medical and business priorities.
- Working cross functionally with medical leads of Global Business Units to identify opportunities as well as compliance, commercial, legal and commercial.
- Utilise company defined processes for selection and agreement of commercial terms with vendors.
- Building a motivated and engaged team and supporting their professional development through identifying skills and competencies to be developed and providing opportunities to learn new skills.
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Medical excellence project experience with a comprehensive understanding of the Middle East healthcare market
- Demonstrated leadership experience in defining and delivering strategy and operational change management
- Track record in pharmaceuticals, with understanding business dynamics to assess and shape plans and targets
- Highly developed influencing skills, leading a large team and analytical mindset
- Proven experience of leading complex cross functional projects with an emphasis on the customer
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
Engagement Manager - Healthcare & Life Sciences - Top Tier Strategy Firm
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Strategy Associate - Healthcare & Life Sciences - Top Tier Strategy Firm
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Marketing Manager (Pharma)
General Manager - Hospital and Healthcare