Job description / Role
Our client, a large and thriving Multi-Disciplinary Consultants is seeking a Head of MEP (Mechanical biased) for their Dubai practice you will be a leading the MEP team concentrating on the Mechanical aspect of design (but have knowledge of MEP overall).
• Prepare and take responsibility for project Mechanical engineering solutions for detail design.
• Prepare Technical Specifications and check work and specifications of the team to ensure high standards are met and exceeded.
• Prepare technical designs and calculations.
• Develop strong Client relationships and secure repeat and new business.
• Prepare Technical proposals and Mechanical design reports.
• Reviews job performance.
• Prepare and deliver staff evaluations for the MEP division including staff performance and workload allocation.
• You will be leading a Design team (It is a leadership position, not just production,) you must have strong leadership skills, be able to present to clients, bid for projects including large Mixed Use, Residential Buildings, Education, Hotels, and Retail and have a BSc from a reputable university together with a solid work record for leading international consultancy Eg: Atkins/WSP etc etc in the Middle East.
Qualifications & Technical Skills:
• BA degree or advanced degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 5 years' experience in Middle East
• 12+ years' experience in relevant industry as a principal-level designer, within Mechanical engineering Design and construction knowledge
• Preferably some Saudi working experience and must have UAE experience of 5 years ++
• You must be currently in the UAE. Apply today and online interviews will be held on Thursday 28th May 2020
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.
Head of MEP - Contractor
|Abu Dhabi||15 Sep|
Senior Mechanical Engineer - Energy / Climate Control - MEP
Senior MEP Manager
MEP Coordinator - Immediate
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||13 Sep|