Job description / Role
• Senior & experienced individual with extensive experience of running large scale Network Operation centers.
• Excellent communication skills to communicate with client’s top management and problem-solving skills in very complex and highly intense work environment.
• All the NOC managers will report to this individual.
• Good Knowledge of SLA Management and Reporting
• This role will also be responsible for the principal leadership of the team in terms of work assignment, timely completion of work, and utilization of team members to accomplish customer expectations.
• Manages staff in all areas of administration including time, budgeting, recruiting and performance management and handling all client escalated issues.
• The Network Operations Manager may handle P/L, budget, and conduct analysis/prepares reports on design and evaluation of current and future network development.
• The NOC Manager utilizes strategic knowledge and experience to provide practical implementation techniques to ensure achievement of results on a large scale, long term program of change in a complex, diverse environment.
• Specialist knowledge: ITIL Expert Certified
• University Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: At least 8 years of experience running a 40+ member Operations
• Age Range: NA
• Gender Preference: NA
• Nationality Preference: NA
• Language Fluency: English
• Current Location: Anywhere
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions