Job description / Role
As the Head of the Deriv.com Dubai office, you will apply the vast knowledge, experience, and skills you have acquired throughout your career to ensure that our technological and commercial roadmap milestones are reached and our core values of teamwork, integrity, competence, and customer focus are cherished at all times. Directing one of the back offices for the Deriv Group of companies that provides services internally to the rest of the Group, you will use your expertise in HR staff management, legal and accounting fields, and expense control to lead your teams to accomplish the strategic, operational, and financial goals of our company. This role will enable you to channel the full extent of your talent, ambition, and experience to achieve organisational excellence.
What You’ll Do:
- Be the inspiring leader that will drive the Dubai office towards long-term success.
- Oversee the planning, development, and execution of the firm's IT and marketing programmes.
- Take responsibility for all day-to-day operations, make high-level decisions, and lead a motivated management team.
- Recruit and retain the right talent to make the Dubai office the leading Fintech in the UAE.
- Work closely with the leadership team to strategise and develop the Deriv Group's short-, mid- and long-term strategic business objectives, missions, and visions.
- Foster effective communication with the other Deriv Group offices around the world.
- Establish trust and dialogue throughout the organisation as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development programme.
What You Have:
- More than 15 years of HR and staff management experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Deep knowledge of relevant regulations and legal matters
- Firm understanding of accounting and expense management
- Thorough familiarity with IT and marketing concepts
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
What’s Good To Have:
- University degree in marketing
- Strong experience in marketing
What we’ll give you:
- Growth-inducing challenges
- Productive work atmosphere
- Cooperation, support, and empowerment
- Career progression opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Medical insurance
- Housing and transportation allowance
- Casual dress code
- Work permit for yourself
About the Company
The story of Deriv starts in 1999. Regent Markets Group, the founding company, was established with a mission to make online trading accessible to the masses. The Group has since rebranded and evolved, but its founding mission remains unchanged.
Our evolution is powered by over 20 years of customer focus and innovation.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Big Fish Recruitment
Office / HR Administrator
A Leading Pharmaceuticals Company In The UAE
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|
HR & Admin Manager - Construction