Job description / Role
A new exciting role has come up for a Head of Operation for a newly set up Pet Clinic in the UAE. In this role, the job holder will be responsible for the following:
- Oversee and manage profit and loss of the business
- Create and implement strategies to increase boarding capacity, service enhancement and business expansion of the clinic
- Responsible for manpower planning, marketing, finance, HR and the day to day operation of the clinic
- Ensure that the clinic is compliant with all government regulations
- Assist in the implementation of various digital and social media campaigns to increase market visibility of the clinic including e-commerce
- Represent the clinic in any government/event or any media relations
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
- At least have 7 years of progressive experience culminating in having had full P&L responsibility for a small to medium sized business, with a demonstrable track record of achievement.
- Must have an experience working in animals, pets, or veterinarian business
- Strong familiarity in traditional and wholistic treatment of animals
- Have background in project management, financial management and operational management
Due to urgency of the role, it is preferred that the candidate must already be in the UAE and can join immediately or maximum after one month.
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.