Job description / Role
- Lead a business unit into change & transformation
- Strategically develop roadmaps and delivery for customer and merchant application
- Heavily involved in team management, financial growth and the overall sales and operations of applications
- Some involvement in Product management, Design and Customer experience in an agile environment
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience leading high performing teams
- 15 years relevant experience in the banking/payments and professional services domain
- Master's degree in business/engineering/ computer science or related discipline
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals across a wide variety of disciplines including Technology, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and HR & Talent Management. Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Headquartered in the city of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.
CEO - New Fintech Venture
Chief Executive Officer
Head of Finance
RTC-1 Employment Services
A Leading Trading Company In The UAE