Job description / Role
Our Client is looking to source a Head of Planning and ?Bus Scheduling Manager to assure the proper use of scheduling techniques of transport for networks in the UAE. A very competitive salary and benefits is on offer.
• Scheduling software features to analyze the Route Network, Optimization of schedules and continuous review of Run time Profiles and Run Times
• Key in and management of scheduling software databases;
• Production and optimization of bus scheduling;
• Production and optimization of drivers scheduling;
• Production and optimization of drivers rostering
• Production and Scheduling for the Holy Month of Ramadan
• Production of driver’s theoretical annual leave plan
• Production of passenger Information as an output of scheduling software;
• Data interfacing between scheduling (DIVA in DOT);
• Detection of opportunities to increase the PVR and the revenue Kilometers and Interlining of routes where possible;
• Detection of main network constraints affecting the KPI’s and opportunities to relieve their impact;
• Management of schedulers, assuring their performance and their technical and behavioral development;
• Providing data from scheduling software for regular budgeting purposes (mileage, bus, driver)
• Cooperation with all Hafilat Gen. Transport staff in the budgeting for bidding purposes;
• Cooperation with all the other Hafilat Gen. Transport departments to maximize the company performance;
• Cooperation with Customer. Planning and Operation Departments to maximize the bus network performance
To be considered for this role you require;
• A degree in public transport or related field
• Be fluent in English and desirably Arabic
• Minimum of 10-15 years experience in Public Transport Industry
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.