Head of Primary - August 2023
Job description / Role
About the Role
We are looking for an outstanding Head of Primary to join our team in the academic year 2023-2024.
The post holder will be responsible for supporting the schools Vision and Mission as well as all policies, academic standards and pastoral support in the Primary School.
The post holder will deputise for the Principal/Vice Principal as required and assist in shaping & implementing the educational strategy for the school.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be:
- An effective and dynamic leader with a proven track record in sustained school improvement that can be demonstrated through hard data.
- Rigorous in promoting excellence and developing commitment to high standards of care and opportunities for all.
- Able to demonstrate success of leading and managing staff, including promoting and developing innovative approaches to learning.
- Experienced in developing teacher's skills and competencies through a sustained school improvement model such as coaching.
- Able to demonstrate a comprehensive and confident knowledge of best practice pedagogy from Pre-KG to Grade 5 or a significant age range span.
- Knowledgeable in computational thinking and skills needed to succeed through vocational pathways or a willingness to learn about these.
- Able to demonstrate a commitment to inclusion.
- Able to demonstrate genuine passion towards the wider co-curricular life of a school.
About Your Benefits
An excellent remuneration package.
About the Company
GEMS Education is a pioneering education company with an international network of award winning K-12 schools. Over the past 55 years GEMS has grown from one school to being a truly global company with one incredible mission â€“ to make quality education available to every student. Over 20,000 education professionals unlock the potential of over 250,000 students across 14 countries each and every day, preparing children of all ages for real world success.