Job description / Role
Quest Search and Section is working with a well-known family group business in the Middle East, who are currently looking for a Head of Product to join their dynamic team based in Dubai, UAE.
As Head of Product your responsibilities will include:
· Refining the product vision and augmenting the company's overall digital product offerings.
· Creating and developing a culture that promotes an agility and innovation.
· Effectively leading and manage a team and collaborate with stakeholders.
· Identifying product priorities, roadmaps and providing suggestions for improvements.
· Ensuring seamless collaboration with Product Owners and other team members.
Desirable skills and background:
· At least 10 years of relevant experience in the same capacity
· Strong experience in digital product management and services
· Experience working in an agile environment and managing team
· Preferably with experience in a start-up environment
· Skills: e-commerce, technical support, customer support, product delivery
In return for your hard work and success, the company is willing to pay an attractive tax-free salary, along with family status benefits (bonus+ medical+ annual air ticket). If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV. We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible. Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Digital Consultant & Project Manager