Job description / Role
At DarkMatter, we are building an organisation of specialists to provide the ultimate integrated cyber security protection available. Whatever the scope, scale or sensitivity of our clients' work, we'll assess their risks, resolve their vulnerabilities and always keep them ahead of the threat, offering them the best possible products and solutions.
As Product and Platform Management Head you will drive the DarkMatter Group to deliver differentiated, cutting edge Cyber Security and Secure Communications products by understanding client and market requirements, guiding DarkMatter Engineering to develop advanced products with outstanding user experience and steering go-to-market strategy?
In this role, you will:
- Partner with the DarkMatter Group executive leadership team and key accounts to create strategic vision for DarkMatter's product portfolio and set immediate and future priorities for development teams
- Drive product roadmaps and ensure internal and external alignment and buy-in
- Be fully responsible for Profit and Loss over Product Management practice and for the profitability of the different products throughout their life cycle
- Drive product requirement covering functional, security, deployment, support, and commercial requirements
- Oversee the translation of product, marketing, and technical requirements into simple, effective UI/UX and champion the need for standardization across products through the design teams
- Partner with the engineering team to successfully deliver on product vision through the creation and effective ongoing development of world-class, highly differentiated technology offerings using agile development processes
- Collaborate with Product Marketing on defining product positioning, USP and target customer
- Steer Business Development direct and indirect channels. Review and approve pricing recommendations and discounts
- Drive the Customer Care strategy and oversee its operations to deliver an outstanding client experience
- Implement best practices, optimize product processes, and establish success metrics to drive to a best-in-class product development organization
- Hire and direct staff senior group member to acquire the necessary resources to meet scheduled commitments
- Build an environment for coaching and mentoring
- Act as a role model for the DarkMatter Group culture and values
To bring your dream to life, you'll need:
- 15+ years of experience as a senior leader of Product management function in Cyber Security
- Proven experience delivering innovative security products that are strategically oriented and guarantee market differentiation
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; Master's Degree, MBA, or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
- Proven ability to establish credibility with internal and external senior executives
- Ability to inspire our customer base and our partners
- A passionate product orientated approach and strategic vision of the product ownership process
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Master's degree in technology management fields
Working in Abu Dhabi
Just off the Arab Gulf and right at the edge of your imagination, is a place where geniuses make their cyber security dreams come true. At DarkMatter, we're turning our biggest ideas into reality in the fastest moving and most dynamic city on the planet. Working here, you'll lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, you'll find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, you'll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you won't have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. You'll find people of over 50 nationalities working in the DarkMatter Group. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is an oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.