Job description / Role
As the Head of Product, you will be responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product engineering life cycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and stakeholder requirements and working closely with technology operations and support teams.
A very successful, leading international organisation going through exciting developments and investing heavily in new age technologies and talent.
* Responsible for end-to-end launch of innovative technology products; define and executes go-to-market strategy / business plan.
* Provides thought leadership to conceptualise and execute development of innovative & differentiated technology products & service offerings for enhanced learning outcomes and teaching propositions.
* Own the product technology roadmap, work with relevant stakeholders to analyse the needs, and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
* Oversee interviews with stakeholders to define "As Is" and "To Be" process, business, and functional requirements in partnership with process owners, SME's and technology partners to develop value-based solutions.
* Guide translation of product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
* Provide thought leadership to incorporate advanced technology solutions such as AI, AR, VR, IoT, Blockchain to develop compelling product propositions for enhanced learning outcomes and teaching propositions.
* Coordinate with Product Development partners as voice of the organisation.
* Manage multiple product lines & versions and maintain product engineering life cycle deliverables.
* Work with marketing, business development & other internal departments to expand the reach of products & solutions for broader market reach.
* Define the release process and coordinate among key stakeholders for all the activities required to get the product ready.
* Provide guidance in understanding end-to-end customer experience integration challenges / dependencies & proposes solutions.
* Solve product related problems, makes decisions, and completes trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
* Manage dependencies in and across releases to complete release phases and milestones.
* Collect data on process improvement and performance, develops and implements analytical outcomes for enhanced product value propositions. Should be able to track, monitor Product Development metrics.
* Act as an ambassador for technology products internally and externally and acts as change agent to enhance product adoption levels.
* Highly competitive salary and package available for the right candidate.
* Very exciting opportunity for someone passionate in the product space to create something in their own vision where technology can play a key role in transforming a key sector in the region.
* Opportunity to work for a leading, high-profile organisation.
* Bachelor's or MCA in a related field.
* Minimum of 13 years' overall experience with a minimum of 5 years' experience in a senior product development role.
* Demonstrated progressive experience in all aspects of Product Development & Enhancement lifecycles.
* Excellent track record in conceptualizing new products, leading Product Engineering teams & rolling out successful products into Live environments.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IBM Middle East
Head of eCommerce
Middle East Executive
Director of Product & CX - Retail
Quest Search & Selection
IT Project Manager
TGC Consulting Middle East