Job description / Role
As the Head of Projects, you will be responsible to coordinate strategic initiatives by pulling in support and resources from different cross functional teams. You will also develop detailed project plans with the project sponsors, and track the project status from the inception to handover.
A well-established organisation in their space going through exciting changes and development, with very ambitious plans and a fantastic team of professionals helping to drive the organisation forward.
* Define the scope of the project, and create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
* Determine the resources (time, cost, equipment, etc.) required and develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
* Review the project schedule with senior management and internal stakeholders, and maintain and revise the schedule as required on an ongoing basis
* Maintain close co-ordination and supervision between project resources to ensure seamless delivery of the project/s as per scheduled timelines
* Manage risks and plan for contingencies to ensure minimal impact on deliverables, establishing a transparent communication process to escalate, manage and resolve issues
* Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary, and update stakeholders in the organisation on the progress of the project
* Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets project standards
* Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
* Highly competitive salary and package available for the right candidate.
* Opportunity to work for a leading, high-profile organisation
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
* 8+ years of multi-functional project management experience
* Experience of developing strategic plans for service-based industry (such as healthcare, hospitality, education etc)
* Strong experience in project management and the execution of complex projects that are critical to the delivery of business strategies and goals
* Must have impeccable attention to detail and strong, proven ability to work independently.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Head of Projects
|Abu Dhabi||12 May|
Project Manager - Shared Services - Immediate Start
Enterprise Performance Improvement - Senior Vice President - Global Management Consultancy
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Project Manager - Upcoming
Principal - Strategy Consulting
NSI & Bluefin Talent