Job description / Role
We are currently looking for an experienced Head of Recruitment for our client a multinational professional services firm. You will be leading a recruitment team responsible for campus and experienced hire recruitment. As global mobility lead for the Middle East you will manage and coach the team, develop strategy, share best practices and be responsible for recruitment policies and procedures.
- Strategic planning
- Business partnering
- Campus branding
- Market intelligence, competitor tracking and continuous improvement
- Manage the recruiting calendar working with worldwide teams
- Oversee the design of the manpower plan ensuring targets are met
- Approve offers ensuring competitive with the market
- Design and implement policies, review terms and systems in place
- Liaise with HR and Finance teams to ensure smooth processes
- Be point of contact for recruitment in the Middle East
- Manage, coach and develop the recruiting team
- Working with internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare and present the recruiting budget, ensuring cost efficiency and monitoring actual spend
- Manage recruiting reporting
The candidate we are looking for will have:
- Fluent, business level, written and spoken English communication skills, Arabic would be an advantage
- A corporate professional services employment background of at least 7 years
- University Degree educated with HR certifications preferred
- Strong proven people management skills of at least 3 years
- Regional exposure working across offices and cultures
- Regional University links preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office (formatting, track changes, mail merge) Excel (pivot tables and formulas) and Powerpoint
- A hardworking attitude, attention to detail and demonstrated ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Professional demeanor with experience in a multinational environment
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.