Job description / Role
• Should have scripting knowledge (e.g., Shell, Python, PowerShell), and the ability to read code
• Strong understanding of network protocols, TCP/IP fundamentals
• Expert understanding of Microsoft Windows and Active Directory environments
• Expert understanding of Linux / Unix, Mac OSX
• Expert understanding of enterprise IT and IT Security infrastructure. You will use this knowledge to make strategic
• Provide recommendations to customers, with the help of the Red Team, to ensure the best remediation of security risks for clients
• Technical proficiency in a wide range of cyber risk management services, including penetration testing
• A Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, or other related field
• With 10+ years’ technical experience experience
• Background in Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related field
• Proficiency in English both orally and written
• Exposure to Recruitment & Team Leadership
• Ability to develop talent, including responsibility to identify Personal Development plan for every team member
• Ability to provide performance management for every team member
• Proven experience in conducting regular 1:1 sessions with all members of the team
• Ability to provide technical mentorship to the team
• Experience in developing talent within the team by providing constructive and positive direction and support to achieve targets, build capabilities, and take on larger project.
About the Company
Aspire prides itself on its relationships with the MENA regions most accomplished professionals and we thrive on supporting the growth of local and multinational companies.
We believe in partnerships based upon a transparent and personable approach, enabling our clients access to the very best talent not available on the open market and our candidates with challenging and long lasting career opportunities.