Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, an established international bank in the UAE, we are looking for an UAE National to be the Head of their Rep Office in Abu Dhabi.
Your main responsibilities will be focused on UAE / Abu Dhabi counter parties’ relationships, representing the Abu Dhabi office, making introductions, networking and establishing new connections. In this role, you will be traveling between the Dubai and Abu Dhabi office on a regular basis and report directly to the CEO Middle East.
The successful candidate will hold the following qualities:
• Strictly looking for UAE Nationals only
• Bachelor or Master degree in Economics, Finance, Business or other relevant fields
• Minimum 5 – 8 years of experience, of which 2 – 4 years in a client facing role
• Preferably coming from the financial industry with experience dealing with corporate or institutional clients (candidates from retail banking or back-office positions will not be considered)
• Previous experience interacting with clients, able to identify successful business opportunities, providing information about economic developments
• Great Networking, Analytical and Interpersonal Communication skills
• Working experience in an international firm is a plus
If you possess the above qualifications and are interested to develop your career in an international environment, please apply below.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.