Job description / Role
• To develop the University’s external/ internal research, in line with University strategy.
• Responsible for exploring and setting key strategic objectives relating to long term research &, including review and development of strategic activities to increase research level.
• To disseminate complex information in such a form to ensure the understanding of colleagues, including through workshops, surgery sessions and one-to-one coaching.
• To scrutinize and critique research of major strategic importance to the institution, advising and coaching staff on improvements leading to increased success rates.
• To ensure efficient service delivery for research.
• To conduct risk assessments, where appropriate, in particular or large research.
• To be responsible for post-award research & enterprise support activities, including audit.
• To advise on relevant legal and governance issues relevant to research, including: Intellectual Property Rights, and research ethics.
• To be responsible for undertaking continued professional development ensuring skill levels relating to research best practice are kept up to date.
• To establish contacts with the national & international academic community, including external research networks and funding councils.
• To develop, prepare and deliver training, CPD and briefings to staff on issues relating to external income generation.
• To analyse complex information on research & innovation activity, to manipulate data and interpret it for the Head of Research and innovation, Vice Chancellor, including KPIs, targets, competitor scanning and benchmarking.
• Any other responsibilities that may be asked by Management to do.
AED 18,000 to 22,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Accommodation + Medical + Air Tickets
• Analytical thinking and policy conceptualization skills
• Experience of developing and securing research
• Reporting to Vice Chancellor
• Qualification: PhD.
• Min 8 years of experience in the same role in business background
About the Company
We are an independent specialized recruiting & staffing firm, headquartered in the United Arab of Emirates & specialize in contingency recruitment, executive searches as well as hiring locals (Emiratization and Omanization).
The ReKruiters is a team of experts with over 30 years’ experience in the inclusive support of companies, groups and other units in the public and private sector. Our consultants combined language specialties include Arabic, English, French, Russian, Hindi & Urdu. Our aim is to simplify the selection and recruitment process of qualified personals across a wide variety of industries in the GCC region.
We guarantee full support during the recruitment and selection of candidates & are committed to the long-term success of your company delivering the highest quality of service.
One of your unique focus points is also enable the newer generation of candidates through our Mostakbly program; it is designed to help streamline the hiring process of recently graduated candidate as well as undergrads through an end-to-end digital experience.
Head of Research
RTC-1 Employment Services
Research Assistant Associate
RTC-1 Employment Services
A Leading Group In The UAE
|Abu Dhabi||7 Jan|
Business Development Head/General Manager
Emirates Refreshments Company
Engagement Manager (Public Sector) - Economic Development
NSI & Bluefin Talent