Head of Residential Sales and Leasing
Job description / Role
Chestertons MENA are looking for a well-established real estate professional who can manage a team of property consultants, drive overall sales and leasing activities, and can leverage on his/her own clients and network to achieve the monthly/quarterly targets.
The Head of Residential Sales and Leasing will report to the CEO, and will have Marketing and Social Media support, while driving the allocation and performance of their sales and leasing team.
• Build a 3-year business plan
• Recruit sales and leasing teams
• Manage the performance and allocation of sales and leasing teams.
• Provide leadership and support, while motivating and training Property Consultants.
• Develop a sales and leasing strategy to achieve the organizational monthly, quarterly, and annual sales/leasing targets.
• Review Property Consultants’ performance against targets.
• Connect Property Consultant with developers when needed.
• Work on sales scripts with Property Consultants
• Track and report back on sales/leasing performance on a weekly basis.
• Ensure members of the sales and leasing team have the necessary resources to perform properly.
• Develop effective training programs that teach agents how to acquire customers, negotiate deals, secure financing, and complete paperwork for the sale.
• Review MOUs, conduct QA on transactions to ensure compliance with Company and DLD/RERA regulations.
• Analysis of market data and preparation of real estate reports for market demand and annual rent levels, historical data, and market comparisons.
• Development of sales and leasing forecasts through analysis of economics, market trends, legislation, sales/leasing data, etc.
• Maintain current knowledge of market conditions, property values, and legislation that may affect the UAE & GCC real estate industry.
• Prepare budgets and maintain controls to assure compliance.
• Review data, expenses, advertising, and promotional expenses and analyse variances, initiating corrective action as required.
• Engage the business community, Government, industry, and professional associations to create new contacts and generate new business.
• Secure new and expanded business opportunities through prospecting, networking, and relationship building.
• Manage a CRM database of current and prospective clients including their parent companies.
• Minimum of 5 years in a managerial role in a real estate brokerage firm.
• Proven track record of success in residential real estate (sales/leasing/business development) in the UAE.
• Exceptional sales and customer relationship management experience
• Superior written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to write communications clearly, concisely, and effectively.
• Experience and reach to local, regional, and international prospect businesses.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Ability to bring own clientele.
• Solid Knowledge in Dubai Real Estate Market, communities, developers, with a focus on Luxury/ High-end Properties
• Trustworthy and results-driven
• Outstanding people skills with a demonstrable aptitude in negotiation
• RERA Brokerage license
• Driving license
• Based in UAE
What We Offer:
• Fixed monthly salary + % Commission based on Team performance on achieving minimum sales target.
• Support and subscription in listing portals to ensure proper exposure and lead generation.
• Visa and Medical insurance.
• RERA License renewal
• Diversified and friendly work environment.
About the Company
Chestertons is a global real estate services firm with more than 120 offices in 20 countries, operating across the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific, Caribbean, Middle East and North Africa.
We provide expert advice on the purchase, sale and leasing of all types of commercial and residential real estate, including management of property portfolios, valuations and appraisals, as well as capital market advice to help clients to develop viable strategic opportunities from their real estate portfolios.
Are you interested in becoming a new member of the Chestertons Global Network? Join our Global Network and use our brand and expertise to grow your business globally.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Real Estate Sales Director
Peace Homes Real Estate
Head of Sales
Metrika Real Estate
Head of Sales and Business Development
Yana Yard Properties
Strategic Consultancy Director
Real Estate Sales Manager
Homes 4 Life Real Estate