Job description / Role
My client an established Real Estate/Construction Company, requires a Head of Risk and Audit, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm with excellent benefits including schooling allowance and business class family flights.
You must have a good solid works record within Risk and Audit for Construction, project management, real estate firms in the UAE.
* Bachelor's degree must, Master's Degree /relevant Certification advantage with minimum 10 - 12 years of experience
* Prior experience in managing and leading an operational & technical audit function in a complex organization
* The job holder is responsible for heading risk based financial, operational & technical audits and supervise the internal control systems to support the management in improving business processes
* The role will also need to assess audit findings, provide recommendations and supervise implementation of changes in audited departments
* Experience in ERM ( Enterprise Risk Management )
* Candidates with relevant domain expertise in Construction, project managements, real estate etc. and working in the industry itself and not with consultants or outsource companies
* Additionally candidate with knowledge on other domain's like Facility Management, Business Support, Finance, Design, Procurement etc.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.