Job description / Role
Our client, one of the largest banks here in the region, are looking to hire a Head of Risk Management to join their team. Responsible for managing enterprise wide risk management and risk appetite for the bank the successful candidate should have a solid background within this field.
Job responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Ensures he/she has a deep understanding of the Banks strategy and aligns risk assessments with business units and functional objectives
- Responsible for the leadership, innovation, governance, and management necessary to identify, evaluate, mitigate, and
monitor the company's enterprise risk
- Manages the identification and assessment of enterprise risks, including strategic, operational, and key initiative risks
- Drives the risk assessment process associated with strategic decisions and emerging risk across the enterprise to ensure risks are monitored as conditions change.
- Develops associated policies, programs, systems, and processes
- Enhances Risk Management policies, practices, and tools to analyze and report enterprise risks, and to manage risks according to the enterprise risk management framework
- Ensures the organization's risk management policies and strategies are in compliance with applicable regulations, rating agency standards, and strategic imperatives of the organization
Candidates will only be considered if they match the following key requirements for the role:
- Minimum of a bachelor degree
- At least 10 years of experience in Enterprise Risk Management
- Banking experience is mandatory for this role
- In-depth knowledge of analytical risk models and frameworks
- Both regional and international candidates will be considered for this role
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals across a wide variety of disciplines including Technology, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and HR & Talent Management. Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Headquartered in the city of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.
Deputy Head of Risk
Credit Risk Manager - Financial Institutions
Head of Risk (Credit)
Senior Credit Risk Review
Head of Corporate Credit Risk