Job description / Role
• Title: Sales Director/ Head of Sales
• Grade: Leadership / Head of Function / Management
• Location: Based in Dubai/UAE, selling to customers within GCC region.
• Reporting: CEO
• Easy World Group (eWorld) is continuing its expansion within the GCC region and requires a highly motivated, experienced and results-oriented SALES individual. Reporting to the CEO, the candidate will be based out of our eWorld main offices in Dubai. Head of Sales will be responsible for the direction and management of Marketing, Business development and Sales team.
• Selling industrial automation products and solution to various markets in the GCC region, while this is a strategic role reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate needs to be hands on and operational as ultimately he will be responsible for key growth sales plans and to drive your team towards success – providing support at a tactical level and overseeing individual action plans. The Candidate will lead the team towards successful execution of set strategies.
The ideal candidate will have the following Sales/Technical skills ratio:
• 80/70% Sales talent, skills and experience
• 20/30% technical and market knowledge
Main Role and Responsibilities:
• Ability to provide coaching and mentoring to the team members, ultimately, the ability to deliver focused professional sales skills training would be a strong advantage.
• Ongoing evaluation of Sales Teams performance while exploring opportunities for the team members to advance their sales skills leading towards continued growth in business for EW
• Achieve or exceed the assigned annual company sales target, whilst ensuring maximum growth and profit for the company and total customer satisfaction.
• Focus: New Business (mainly from new accounts)
• Support current clients and partners in order to maximize and increase business opportunities and profitability.
• Responsible for all stages of new business development from prospecting and lead generation to proposal and closing new business.
• Identify and develop local system integrators and partners to increase specification of EWorld products and ensure successful implementation and support.
• Responsible for a single or multiple-brand products and solutions, as deemed necessary by the company.
• Responsible for driving the specification of EWorld in OEM design, End User projects and standards, securing our brands are registered with all major End-users.
• Ensure complete territory coverage and leverage existing account contacts, to further develop client-supplier relationship and new ‘branch-out’ business.
• Maintain at all times the CRM System, ensuring all Leads and Opportunities entered by team are followed-up promptly, are kept updated with relevant, sufficient and accurate data.
• To verify the team’s Forecast reports as and when needed, not less than Quarterly, with monthly subtotals, at least 2 weeks in advance to each quarter.
• Active contribution with Marketing team to produce new and high-quality Case Studies, Applications Notes, White Papers, News Letters and other collateral material as required.
• Ten (+) years sales and selling experience on a similar environment.
• Five (+) years of experience in managing the sales team
• Extensive experience of working with CRM and analyzing sales reports
• Proven People management and Development Skills
• Mentoring and coaching capability with Driving a sales culture
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of the ‘SOLUTION’ sales process.
• Able to quickly build trust and develop influential relationships at all levels of an organization.
• Strong verbal and oral communications skills.
• Customer focused.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Able to lead and motivate others.
• Strong problem solving skills.
About the Company
Easy World Group Companies (eWorld) is a leading Value Added distributor and solution provider of data communication, Industrial automation and Telecommunication products in Middle East region.
Established in 2002, eWorld is a specialized distributor of leading edge mission critical, enterprise data, voice, security, and industrial networking as well as telecommunications products and solutions across the Middle East. We offer industry leading Networking and automation products backed up by our professional and experienced team to our valuable customers.
eWorld has a proven track record in providing end to end solutions for our diverse customer base and support our clients with a range of core competencies and value added services to ensure that our customers are returned best value for their investment and obtain products that meet their requirements perfectly.