Job description / Role
• To formulate policy and direct the sales and distribution functions with the objective of maximizing market share having regard for the company’s financial and operational goals
• Has a good understanding of the business environment and the impact their behavior has on the reputation and financial performance of the company.
• Possesses and employs knowledge of systems, situations, pressures, and cultures inside and outside of the organization to identify potential organizational, market, and other problems and opportunities.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Responsible for operating and maintaining real estate properties with the goal of maximizing income and profits.
• Supervise sales team, supervise administrative duties and stay informed about the latest changes in the real estate industry.
• Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team.
• Offer advice to sales team and motivate their agents to close sales, achieve the best results possible.
• Develop effective training programs that teach agents how to acquire customers, negotiate deals, and secure financing and complete paperwork for the sale.
• Set weekly, monthly and yearly monetary goals for sales team and their agents to achieve and conducted sales meeting.
• Working on account management plans with the sales team.
• Perform human resources duties, such as conducting interviews, hiring new staff and transferring or dismissing seasoned staff.
• Spotting market opportunities for new customers.
• Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
• Prepare employee payroll, budget and inventory reports.
• Supervise administrative duties and issue supplies or equipment when needed.
• Marketing roles may include planning, budgeting and coordinating open houses or other initiatives to develop new leads and increase sales for the office.
• Attend association meetings to receive the latest information on housing regulations and legislation that affects the industry.
• Assist the organization gain a better market share by identifying, recommending and implementing improved selling and marketing strategies.
• Continually look to identify further business opportunities through effective liaising with other related businesses and colleagues.
• Plan, design and conduct appropriate marketing and selling strategies for individual properties within budgetary limits.
• Acting as a spokesperson for the organization at sales events and conferences.
• Networking with other directors to generate new business for the company.
• Participate in key result area and key performance indicator review processes to establish areas for improvement.
• Maintain a high professional and ethical profile in accordance with industry and company standards.
• Endeavor to maintain an understanding of both local and national real estate markets.
• Perform duties to a high professional and ethical standard.
Skills & Qualifications
• Coaching – helping team members reach their full sales potential is the main objective of a sales team, and the ability to support and motivate sales agents is essential to success at this job.
• Salesmanship – sales skills are fundamental, as head of sales must to train their sales team to build rapport, ensure client trust, and make the sale on a regular basis.
• Team management – it is the responsibility of the head of sales to oversee the sales team and handle any issues that arise, as well as to make sure sales goals are met.
• Communication skills – the ability to listen to and speak with clients, sales team, and others is essential for effective sales team.
• Business acumen – an understanding of how a business achieves objectives and goals to drive sales is important for Sales team. They must think strategically, understand the real estate industry, and have a manager mindset.
• Performance management – Head of sales must plan and implement sales objects and evaluate sales performance to ensure goal accomplishment
• Bachelor’s degree in real estate, Finance or Business Administration
Working Experience & Skills
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Real estate/same field
• Experience of managing a sales force.
• Experience in a highly numerate environment.
• Client Focus
• Demonstrates a desire to address customer needs and does so in a professional manner.
• Flexible Team Player
• Works effectively within a variety of situations, individuals and groups applying the whatever its takes’ attitude
• Planning and Organizational Skills
• Establishes a clear course of action to achieve long or short-term goals in an organized manner.
• Commercially Focused
About the Company
Binghatti Holding is an international investment holding company headquartered in Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC). The company focuses on high-growth potential projects in the real estate, hospitality, education, industrial, construction and FMCG sectors. Empowered by mercantile experience since 1875, the brand seeks to redefine the norms of the region by delivering reasonably priced high quality products in a timely manner.
Binghatti Developers, the real estate development branch of Binghatti Holding operates throughout the UAE with a value of more than AED 3 Billion and 30 projects, including the AED 1 Billion Swarovski Sparkle Towers in Dubai Marina. The company currently operates in several areas throughout Dubai including Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Village Circle, Liwan, Dubai Land Residence Complex and Business Bay.
Binghatti Beverages, the beverage manufacturing arm of Binghatti Holding was established to provide world class beverages catering to the unique tastes of the GCC and MENA region. The company focuses on capitalizing on the region’s growing FMCG industry by commercializing the traditional juice flavors ethnic to the Middle East. The company recently invested more than AED 250 Million in a Kizad, Abu Dhabi production facility equipped with state of the art Tetra Pak filling and packaging lines. The facility sits on a plot of more than 1 million square feet and currently produces the Binghatti Beverages’ signature brand, Raubi of London.
Binghatti Hospitality intends to provide world class Hospitality Management services throughout the GCC and MENA region. The company’s primary concentrations include Food & Beverage, Hoteliering, Art Curation, Facilities Management, Sales, Marketing & ecommerce, Finance, Revenue Management, Purchasing, Human Resources, and Information Technology services related to the Hospitality Industry. The company is primarily known for their CUPAGAHWA and Aghatti café and restaurant brands in the UAE.
Binghatti Industries envisages the establishment of a technologically advanced, environmentally friendly, and sustainable smart aluminum production facility capable of producing up to 10,000 tons of aluminium frames and profiles per year. The intricate process involves the latest technology in aluminium manufacturing and processing machinery to ensure the highest environmental standards of production. The facility will also feature a state of the art joinery equipped with modern technology to produce fire resistant doors and wooden decor products.
Granada Europe Construction (GEC) is an international construction company with ‘first class unlimited’ rating. Headquartered in Dubai, GEC’s main line is principal contracting involving high-rise buildings, large purpose-built complexes, and infrastructure execution. In recent years, GEC has also moved into the niche of executing exquisite and extravagant projects for internationally renowned VIP clients.
Head of Sales
A Leading International Private Investment Company in the UAE.
A Leading Agri-food Company In The UAE
Business Development Manager - Architecture
TGC Consulting Middle East
HORECA Sales Manager