Job description / Role
We are looking for a Business Development Manager/Head of Sales for ISA to shape our sales organization and scale revenue to the next level for our PSS. The ideal candidate will be responsible architecting a sales strategy and building out pipeline for generating revenue. The person should be excited to sell aviation tech products to new airlines/companies, new markets, strategizing next steps, negotiating complex deals and beating the competition in head to head opportunities.
· Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
· Assists in the development of the sales plan. Prepares forecasts and KPI reporting for the sales leaders, CRO, and upper management, for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
· Land and expand: build process and funnel for manual top-down reachout, onboarding, activation, and expansion
· Evangelize the product and personally help close largest deals
· Work collaboratively across teams - including Development, Product and Marketing, finance, procurement, HR
· Establish the lead requirements needed to meet the sales objectives
· Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
· Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally
Skills and Qualifications
· 7 years of relevant Aviation tech(PSS) sales experience and a track record of exceeding quota
· Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
· Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
· Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
· Strong leadership and team building skills
· Excellent communications skills are a must
· Experience in aviation/travel tech is mandatory
· Willingness to travel to close deals
About the Company
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa's first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 100 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Egypt and Jordan. Over the past thirteen years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, provides a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with Air Arabia's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.