Job description / Role
Our client is seeking an experienced broker and manager to lead the sales and leasing teams at their Dubai branch, directly reporting to the company owner. The company is a well established boutique brand based in Dubai Marina.
- The successful candidate will be able to lead, inspire and manage the sales & leasing teams as a whole. They will be able to demonstrate an understanding of management and leadership and full knowledge of the Dubai real estate landscape.
- They must show business development acumen and have strategies and methods to increase lead generation
- They must have a career showing sustained success and achievements firstly as a high-billing broker and also show where they have been able to embrace a team ethic and inspire and motivate.
- They must be able to adapt easily to the ethos of the company and learn quickly.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Dubai real estate in selling and management
- Understanding of marketing and lead generation campaigns via property portals and social media platforms
- Experience and evidence of successful recruitment, training and management of both sales and leasing teams.
- Able to structure transactions and negotiate favourable commissions both with off plan projects via developers and maximise income in the secondary real estate market
- Full knowledge of associated industry legalities and administration
- A competitive package based on experience and qualifications.
About the Company
Seek DXB only recruit for the Dubai real estate industry. We are a small team that have worked as senior brokers and directors for some of Dubai's leading real estate companies.
We are experts at placing the right people with the right company and offer guidance and relocation assistance to successful candidates.