Job description / Role
A leading Group in the region going through their digital transformation and coming up with exciting new agendas both local and global expansion, you will be responsible for owning the short and long term social media strategies and execute them and ensure smooth functioning.
Leading Group based in Abu Dhbai
* Owning the short and long term digital strategies and execute them and ensure smooth functioning.
* Responsible for day-to-day operations and tactics of running the digital communities, channels and platforms
* Execute social media campaigns
* Engage in the community management
* Attractive, tax-free salary
* Exciting time to join the client to uplift their social media presence and digital transformation
* Must have more than 8 years of experience working in similar roles
* Experience in a multinational company, preferably leading digital channels for multiple brands under the holding group
* Ability to multi-task and lead cross-functional teams and have an understanding and interest in technology alongside business
* Demonstrate strong leadership, communication, problem solving, and analytical skills.
* Preferably have experience in the Middle East
* Preferably have a master's degree, from a reputed university, in strategy, public policy, government administration
* Speak Arabic and English
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.