Job description / Role
A leading retail developer is seeking to recruit a Head of Specialty Leasing to work on one of the most iconic malls in the region.
• To ensure that the overall strategy of achieving revenue budgets of the department is achieved.
• To Generate revenue to the venue through short term and in-line store leasing to achieve the overall objective for the company
• Add value to the properties by providing guests experiences that would make their visit enjoyable therefore increasing their dwelling time in each store
• Build the brand by bringing fresh, new to market offerings and products to the property that will excite and engage the guests.
• Strategies to ensure there are new and unique revenue opportunities that are created to increase additional revenue.
• Generate strategy to create revenue stream through media and sponsorship across all the leisure centers
• Centralize sub-leasing and all 3rd party contracts to the Leasing Department to provide control and minimize risk.
• To ensure that all the approved processes and practices are considered and adhered to for the department.
• To submit annual forecast and budgets for the overall Leisure and Entertainment Venues.
• Strategize on Human Resources to ensure that the right talent is hired for the team.
• Dimensions Financial
• Delivery and Execution of the annual budgets.
• Operational Health Index for the team.
• Visual Merchandising standard of the short-term and sponsorship retail clients.
• Overall quality of execution of the program within the business.
• Hiring of the right Human Resources.
• Ensure that there is a full awareness of all recent trends and market information in the world of specialty leasing locally and internationally, including collating all market information and developing a business plan for the Specialty Leasing and Sponsorship Department.
• Responsible for the implementation of the strategy for the department by ensuring collaboration with Operations and Marketing in seeking new opportunities for leasing and identifying opportunities for converting unused common area into income producing areas in line with the overall strategy and direction.
• Deliver Strategic Presentation to the senior Management to get buy-ins on strategies with the ever changing market conditions.
• Lead the Specialty Leasing team in achieving the leasing and sponsorship targets, by identifying and marketing the concept and offerings to prospect companies/ organizations/ associations.
• Responsible for the subleasing within the UAE & the Region.
• Ensure standards across all regions are upheld and SOPs standardized.
Develop International Standard Sponsorship and Leasing technical materials including: Brochure which includes:
• Rate Cards, Multi-Media Presentations, Printed Materials eg., Fact Sheets
• Provide key liaison with advertising agencies, marketing teams, retailers and suppliers for sponsorship, advertising and marketing programs.
• Identify, screen & Appoint suppliers/service providers as needed.
• Ensure that all relationships are updated with the Sponsorship Client database
• Developing Sponsorship contract handbook.
• Ensure that the overall communication with tenants and venues and effective and all parties are aligned to expectations.
• Communicate requirements of tenants to the Marketing and Operations team; oversee the allocation of resources to licensees and meet the requirements as per the contract, with the overall objective of ensuring that there is no direct conflict of trade with existing offering of Operations; as well as resolving any disputes arising thereof.
• To create sponsorship opportunities across the operating Leisure facilities in line with the events calendar as well as sourcing new potential opportunities for the business.
• To prospect and negotiate short and long term, third party revenue generating programs, such as branding, promotions and sponsorship.
• To identify new media sales opportunities across the business, creating business plans and budgets to support the business
• Develop and Implement Guidelines for the program to ensure that there is a standardization across all portfolios.
• Generate routine and ad hoc reports (actual vs. budget and quarterly forecast income) detailing the financial elements of the leasing function, including income, expenses and budget comparisons with the objective of provide relevant information for the purpose of decision making on long term and short term strategies as well as establishing monthly ‘Dashboards’.
• The proper drafting and execution of the contracts.
• Keep up-to-date on all development and existing projects.
• Assist and strategize in developing new programs and revenue generating ideas that are
• Develop and maintain long term business relationships with key clients in order to retain business and grow the same.
• To assign the outsourcing (where applicable) with third part agencies ensuring that the Media Sales business is contractually bonded to the best business outcome.
• Comply with procedures to ensure that the team works within the parameters set with Internal Audit and requirements as per the DOA.
• Report on a monthly basis, actual vs. budget and quarterly forecast income. Keep close monitor, in coordination with Finance, on all debtors and collection.
• Hire the right task force to deliver the overall objectives of the program.
• Performs other tasks as assigned
• Strategize to address the training and development needs of the human resources within the team to ensure effective succession planning.
AED 55,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• The ideal candidate will come from a strong retail leasing background with a proven track record of man management and closing deals.
• Experience of speciality leasing is strongly preferred but if someone has a lot of main retail leasing experience and wishes to move across into this more specialised area then they will still be considered
About the Company
Consisting only of Director level personnel, each with over 12 years' experience of working within the Gulf Region, we aim to alleviate all the issues and frustrations traditionally associated with using a Resourcing or external HR service. Each client and candidate is handpicked and dealt with by a Director personally thus ensuring that all parties get the level of service they expect. to: Consisting only of Director level personnel, each with over 12 years' experience of working within the Gulf Region, we aim to alleviate all the issues and frustrations traditionally associated with using a Resourcing or external HR service. Each client and candidate is handpicked and dealt with by a Director personally thus ensuring that all parties get the level of service they expect.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Retail Leasing Manager
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|