Job description / Role
Our client, a large holding company are looking to recruit a Head of Statutory Reporting to join their team.
Responsible for management of the entire groups statutory reporting framework this individual will play a key role in the consolidation at a group level. The job holder will oversee all financial accounting related activities and candidates must be comfortable with reporting at a Board level.
Reporting to: Group Chief Finance Officer
* Responsible for Statutory reporting and consolidation of all assets owned by the organization.
* Manage auditors - internal and external
* Oversee the management of accounting activities, ensuring that all payments, contracts, accruals and related transactions are treated in an appropriate manner according to internal and statutory controls, as well as appropriate international standards.
* Oversee the preparation of financial management and performance reports, ensuring that reports are developed in a readable and understandable format.
* Minimum requirement of 15 years of experience.
* CFA, CPA, SOCPA, ACA, CIMA or ACCA certified
* Regional experience is essential for this role and candidates will be considered if they are based locally
* Strong understanding of financial and accounting practices, issues, policies and procedures
* Well experience in the technical finance function - not commercial
* A strong numbers person and equally hands-on
* Senior Finance professional with a minimum of 15 years of experience. Expert in Statutory Reporting.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals across a wide variety of disciplines including Technology, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and HR & Talent Management. Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Headquartered in the city of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.