Job description / Role
As the Strategy & Planning Manager you will manage planning and development activities to ensure that a common corporate vision is established and well communicated. You will also manage implementation of strategic and operational plans through effective use of a top team of professionals.
An organisation driving interesting and exciting transformation initiatives in a variety of business units and sectors.
* Manage the planning, development and implementation of the strategy framework for the entire organisation.
* Review the organisation annual business planning processes to optimise wherever possible.
* Work with executive-level internal and external stakeholders to identify, discuss and agree key priorities.
* Manage implementation of strategic and operational plans across various departments.
* Provide leadership and direction to a team of experienced strategy and planning professionals.
* Exciting role with scope to drive strategic change and transformation at the highest level
* Strong academic background
* You will have at least 10 years experience working for a leading strategy consulting firm or within a corporate strategy department of a large, complex organisation, or a combination of both
* Experience working in the UAE managing large projects in terms of budget and scope
* Strong experience of successfully managing strong teams of strategy professionals
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Chief Executive Officer
Apple Search & Selection
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Regional Commercial Excellence Director