Head of Strategy
Job description / Role
As the Head of Strategy, you will be responsible for proactively identifying opportunities for new programs and developing strategic partnerships.
This is a government organisation exploring a broad range of new cultural, educational and socio - economic strategic initiatives for Abu Dhabi to create a lasting impact.
* Lead the design, development and execution of strategic programs to support the entity's portfolio growth.
* Support senior leadership in company - wide initiatives focusing on developing corporate strategy, organisation assessment, stakeholder management, and partnership development.
* Lead creation of compelling and informative presentations to inform and advise senior stakeholders on policy and strategic matters relevant to entity's mandate.
* Build and foster a learning and development culture in the team through coaching, mentoring and performance management initiatives.
* Competitive tax-free salary and package
* Unique opportunity to be a part of an entrepreneurial environment within a government entity with a focus on creating sustainable social impact.
* Must have an undergraduate degree from a top - tier international university, preferably in the fields of economics, business administration, finance, or public policy.
* An MBA or relevant master's degree is strongly beneficial but not essential.
* Must have a minimum of 9 years' experience in consulting from an international strategy/management consulting firm, or a mix of strategy consulting and relevant industry experience.
* Experience in higher education, public policy making, or R&D/innovation is preferable
* Highly motivated with the ability to influence stakeholders and build long- lasting relationships.
* Excellent verbal and written presentation skills.
* Ability to think outside the box to identify new opportunities and promote business growth.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of Finance
Senior Manager - Strategic Planning and Growth
CEO / General Manager