Job description / Role
Working directly with the Chairman, you will proactively seek opportunities to build the business portfolio through exploring new investments. You will work on all aspects of the transaction process from origination, deal structuring, negotiation, execution, and portfolio management. You will also use your experience to help existing businesses with their strategic planning and development activities; providing an advisory service to GM's.
• An organization with a varied portfolio of successful business interests across multiple industries, seeking new ways grow their portfolio through mergers and acquisitions in the UAE.
• Lead in formulating the group strategy and future expansion plans (vision and implementation plans)
• Prepare feasibility studies for all projects and collate and coordinate all elements/resource of projects in the project planning phase
• In line with the directives, coordinate with the Chairman to improve the prioritization of projects and resources
• Work with various Business Units to plan, shape and deliver multiple strategic projects in the domain
• Work on all aspects of the transaction process from origination, deal structuring, negotiation, execution, and portfolio management
• Attractive package
• Autonomous role
• Opportunity to lead growth efforts on behalf of a high value organization
• Opportunity to help existing businesses with their ongoing growth and development challenges, providing a respected strategic advisory service
• Educated to degree level. Preferably Masters or MBA
• Strong knowledge of the UAE economic ecosystem across multiple sectors
• Demonstrable track record of leading successful deals and/or ventures in The UAE
• Successful experience with a leading Strategy consulting or private equity firm in the Middle East, or with a successful family group
• Experience in operational due diligence, post-merger integration and strategic planning/implementation.
• Highly numerate and analytic
• Proven ability to present persuasively at a senior level
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager
Search Heads Middle East