Job description / Role
At DarkMatter, we are building an organisation of specialists to provide the ultimate integrated cyber security protection available. Whatever the scope, scale or sensitivity of our clients' work, we'll assess their risks, resolve their vulnerabilities and always keep them ahead of the threat, offering them the best possible products and solutions.
As a Head of Strategy, your role is to own and update of the corporate strategy of DarkMatter Group and ensure its successful implementation by the practices and functional units
- Contribute and align with DarkMatter's leadership team on DarkMatter's objectives (financials, products and service offerings, positioning, geographical expansion )
- Lead the development and updating of the DarkMatter Group corporate strategy to achieve DarkMatter's objectives
- Work closely with the practices to develop their individual strategies
- Align with the practices and functional units on their strategic initiatives. Track these initiatives in coordination with the corporate PMO
- Work closely with business development team to define and lead the local and international go-to-market for DarkMatter
- Own the corporate development effort to identify and execute strategic partnerships and acquisitions, in alignment with the practices
- Manage the Market Research team to understand market and technology trends; benchmark the performance of DarkMatter; support the practices and functional units and identify potential partners and acquisition targets
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or Engineering
- 10 years of working experience in the Technology sector; at a senior position in the strategy department of a global leading technology company
- Relentless drive to build a successful, differentiated company
- Ability to manage and convince senior stakeholders
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Working in Abu Dhabi
Just off the Arab Gulf and right at the edge of your imagination, is a place where geniuses make their cyber security dreams come true.
At DarkMatter, we are turning our biggest ideas into reality in the fastest moving and most dynamic city on the planet. Working here, you will lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, you will find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, you'll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you won't have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. You will find people of over 50 nationalities working at DarkMatter. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is an oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Director Strategy & Business Development
|Kuwait City||14 Jul|