Job description / Role
The brand-new Head of Talent position will be pivotal, tying in with the companies over all growth strategy and will be a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to push themselves and develop a team in a start up environment.
* The role will be focusing on driving sourcing capabilities, managing a small team and taking full responsibility for all of the C level hires.
* The ideal candidate will have experience in leading cross-functional teams and focused on driving the growth strategy of the business, its a role focused on building from the ground up so someone who has done this will be at a real advantage.
Desired Skills and Experience
* Educated to degree level (2:1 or above)
* A background in Talent Management, ideally with experience in the technology sector with over 8 years overall experience
* Must have managed a team previously
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
As a part of the Redgrave Group, we work alongside Redgrave Partners, a leading executive search firm. This helped to inspire our unique approach of introducing a search led methodology to the middle management space.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest growing professional recruitment groups on the planet.
Whether you're hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can't afford to get it wrong. Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.