Job description / Role
My client is hiring for a Head of Talent Acquisition who can help redefine and re-build their recruitment team and strategy alongside the CHRO. The ideal candidate will be able to build a recruitment function (team members, systems & processes) in line with the future growth plans of the business.
The Head of Talent Acquisition understands the dynamics of relocating people from around the Globe to the UAE. This person will help create 1 -5-year manpower plans for C-level stakeholders on an annual basis. They will also be responsible for creating the recruitment strategic plans and the operational day to day recruitment. The role will report to the CHRO.
Your new role:
• Primarily a Strategic Talent Acquisition role - 100 hires per year – many will be technology, digital and ecommerce roles.
• Tech savvy – Someone who has recruited in the tech space and understands the different types of role and technologies.
• Ability to present the manpower plan to the C-level. Must understand the dynamics of manpower planning.
• HR Metrics – working toward expansion in the region, someone who can benchmark, analyse and creating the hiring plan.
• Additional strategic HR related tasks:
- Employer branding – be able to leverage social media platforms
- Creating a new on-boarding process and managing this
- Talent Management – someone who can help with Talent retention ideas
What you’ll need to succeed:
• Circa 15+ years’ experience
• Ideally you will have a mix of agency and in-house experience.
• Someone who has done technology and digital recruitment in the past is essential as many of the hires will be tech/digital hires.
• New ideas: In terms of systems, processes, assessment and behavioural tests.
• Experience in automotive, value chain, retail, FMCG or e-commerce industries is very beneficial
• Someone who is currently based in the UAE and knows the recruitment dynamic here
• Experience searching globally for talent
• Credible, Strategic, Proactive and Influencer
• Strong communicator
What you'll get in return:
• The opportunity to build your own team
• The opportunity to grow your own career
• Learning from an extremely knowledgeable CHRO
• The chance to be part of something growing
• A very competitive package
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
HR and Administrative Manager
Specialist - Human Resources
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Head of Human Resources
AlMulla Holding Group
RTC-1 Employment Services
HR Operations Manager