Job description / Role
A permanent opportunity for a Talent Management expert to join one of the largest organisations in the region.
A large and successful organisations with operations across the region and expanding internationally in Europe.
* Design competency frameworks
* Conduct gap analysis and implement new talent plan
* Design and deliver learning solutions for all levels
* Develop and implement coaching and mentoring programmes
* Identify and initiate leadership development programmes
* Design talent pipelines and succession planning
* Complete over haul of talent polices and procedures
Salary AED 50,000
* At least 12 years experience with a large proportion of time dedicated to a pure Talent Management role
* MUST BE fluent ARABIC
* Able to work with key stakeholders and drive change
* Be hands on and carry out projects with limited team support
* Technically minded with strategic and project management ability
* Degree educated with a relevant qualification (e.g Coaching, Training, Psychology)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.