Job description / Role
As the Head of Talent Management, you will join a growing business where transformation and cultural alignment will be key to your success.
* You will be an expert within Talent Management with experience of working with a diverse business.
* Oversee the development and execution of the Talent Management and Development
* Manage the development of a cost efficient and effective organisation-wide learning programs
* Manage the design of training programs with external training providers
* Liaise with external providers to develop a robust suite of formal learning and development opportunities
* Define and monitor employee key performance indicators (KPIs)
* Support and build the ongoing internal pipeline of National talent to achieve the Emiratisation agenda and strategy
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration
* Master's degree in Human Resources, Psychology or related field is preferred
* Minimum of 10 years of experience in human resources specifically in Talent Management
* Excellent communicator with strong organisational skills
* Very Competitive
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Sr. Human Resources (HR) Manager
A Leading Company In UAE
HR Business Partner / HR Manager
Chief Human Resources Officer
Country HR Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services