Job description / Role
As Head Architecture, you will be working closely with the CIO, utilising new technologies to implement strategic roadmaps and design the enterprise architecture to align the organisation's technical vision with its long - term strategy.
An established and successful conglomerate in the Middle East, with broad range of consumer-focussed businesses in their portfolio and exciting future plans.
* Lead the organisation to define and validate IT strategy principles and framework.
* Oversee key architecture decisions and set standards for implementation of strategy roadmaps.
* Collaborate with Analytics and Digital teams to ensure the organisation is abreast of emerging technological innovations and trends.
* Liaise with technology partners to quantify and communicate associated risks, benefits, and cost of implemented solutions from the organisation's perspective.
* Contribute to knowledge sharing and improve team productivity through an analysis of solution sets and opportunities to increase product capability.
* Attractive, tax-free salary
* Strategic, leadership role with the opportunity to play a part in the tech evolution of a hugely successful organisation.
* Detailed knowledge of enterprise systems, solutions, and infrastructure with an awareness of emerging trends and solutions in technology.
* Extensive consumer sector experience.
* Expertise in designing and implementing an IT strategy across different divisions in an organisation.
* Proven ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders to build strong and long-lasting relationships.
* Expertise in DevOps automation toolsets.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Director of Technical Delivery
NSI & Bluefin Talent
IT Portfolio Manager
Black Pearl Consult
Chief Information Securiy Officer
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||6 Mar|
IT Manager (Financial Institution)
Stratus Recruitment International