Job description / Role
An Investment company based in ADGM is looking to recruit a Head of Treasury.
You will lead the Treasury department for this world class organisation in accordance with the overall Finance strategy.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
* Identify liquidity opportunities and develop strategies to enhance liquidity while reducing liquidity management costs. Execute these strategies in a timely and efficient manner.
* Ensure the company remains in compliance with all Treasury policies and procedures (i.e., Cash Collection and Concentration Policy, Debt Management, Dividend Policy, Payments Risk Policy, and Investment Policy) as required.
* Maintain active and frequent contact with banking partners to stay abreast of latest technology, trends, Central Bank policy changes and economic developments within the region. It is expected that this knowledge will lead to developing and implementing treasury solutions in liquidity and risk management and investments.
* Develops the financing policy, negotiates its implementation with external stakeholders including banking/ financing partners
* Coordinates treasury management activities in all its affiliate entities
* Manages external debt capital market relationships incl. rating agencies
* Optimizes the cash management by developing relevant financial services
* Oversees & manages the relations with insurance services providers
* Develops & implements an efficient foreign exchange management policy
* Leads team of treasury experts ensuring optimization of the financing structure
* Provides support for project finance of large scale capacity procurement projects
* Develops & implements financial risk management policies, e.g. counterparty credit risk
* Provides the organization M&A support in case of inorganic growth opportunities
* Implement new banking structures and manage liquidity requirements through regional cash pools, intercompany loans and bank facilities
* Manages liquidity in order to guarantee financial capacities, particularly given the expected changes in governance and external growth initiatives
* Improves the service and security of banking transactions and makes use of the mass effect to reduce costs
* Provides sufficient liquidity to commercial functions so that smooth operations are ensures
* Minimizes the overall cost of funding
* Positions Treasury as a sought-after provider of financial expertise & support within the organization
* 10+ years relevant working experience in Treasury, Corporate Finance, Banking or related fields working in a management position
* MBA or Master of Science in Management or Degree in Economics, Business or Finance or equivalent education
Salary and Benefits
* Up to 60,000aed DOE per month
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Finance Officer / Head
A Leading Company In UAE
CFO - Chief Financial Officer
Finance Manager / Manager - Accounting
A Leading Real Estate Development Company