Job description / Role
This is what agility feels like
Strategy and development
Head - Programme - Upcoming
The strategy group maps out where we're going, what that means, and what it looks like. Our Research team analyses the industry so that we're never playing catch-up. Design translates strategies into award winning products and experiences. In Program Management, it's more about the delivery of our strategies into realized benefits. And our Corporate Planning team creates strategy so that we're agile enough to respond in a fast-evolving industry.
What you'll deliver
- You will plan and deliver programmes that contribute to the key metrics of Dubai Airports - deliver a great customer experience, drive revenues, improve flow and process and the capacity required to take Dubai Airports to 2022. You will require an exceptional understanding of all airport processes and have solid negotiation and communication skills to ensure that all projects influencing the Development Plan are aligned and are prioritized to drive maximum value to the company and to the customer.
- You will form a critical part of the decision-making process for projects within the programmes and will recommend, where necessary, escalation through the programme steering groups and relevant boards, all risks and issues that have an impact on the successful completion of both projects and programmes.
- You will play a key role in Dubai Airports business planning process alongside the Strategic Planning team. They will ensure consistency across the various Programmes/ Projects and that investment is recommended in the correct areas.
- Your role will focus on ensuring that the projects that are identified to deliver on Dubai Airport's KPI's are sponsored by the role holder and relentlessly driven through to completion. You will review the programmes to ensure that synergies are identified, and amalgamated risks and issues are appropriately escalated or dealt with at source.
What you bring
- MBA is an added advantage. You should hold a minimum of bachelor's Degree level in a related field.
- More than 9 years of experience in relevant roles in project management or large scale and complex Programme Management in a constrained transport infrastructure environment
- Technical skills to evaluate and formulate project business cases
- Contract management experience across a range of disciplines such (but not limited to) consultant and outsourced contracts.
- Abreast of global and regional business trends
- Communication and interpersonal skills leading to a consultative approach within a corporate / multifunctional environment.
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that's all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing - and being pushed - to work better and smarter. With us, you'll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You'll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you'll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.
About the Company
THIS IS WHERE THE FUTURE STARTS
We're going to become the best airports in the world. How? Because we deliver exceptional customer experiences through innovative and agile service propositions. We make a significant impact on our industry and the rest of the world. And we're central to Dubai's future as a global hub.
Our business is built on the brilliant ideas and unwavering dedication of our people. Together, we're shaping Dubai and truly connecting the world. For you, it means the chance to grow, challenge and innovate in a fast-paced, diverse, international environment. You'll break boundaries and deliver exceptional every day. You'll think big and act boldly. Most important, you'll create amazing airport experiences for millions of people, and reinvent them for millions more.