Job description / Role
SPA Head Therapist
Inspiring and engaging. As a SPA Head Therapist, you will show your leadership and interpersonal strengths to maximize the Spa Operations, and ensure an exceptional guest journey.
What is in it for you:
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our Academies
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
• Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
• You'll lead the day to day Spa operation with the help of your team ensuring all standards are followed
• You'll promote and sell customized Spa programs to conference groups and individuals
• You'll ensure team members are familiar with all areas of the Spa operation, including product knowledge and retail sales
• You'll provide massage, body treatments services to guests using props and/or products
• You'll assess guest needs and inquire about contraindications before beginning service
• You'll keep up to date with current techniques and modalities related to their field of work
• You'll escort guests to and from treatment rooms. Arrange workstation, treatment room
• You'll be in charge of the roaster, the inventory, and ordering supplies
Your experience and skills include:
• You've previous leadership experience within the Spa field required
• You've University/College degree in a related discipline
• You're computer literate in Microsoft Window applications
• You've experience and certification in one of the Spa disciplines of fitness or therapy preferred
• You're a doer - and even if you do it wrong sometimes, you openly admit it
• You're not just bringing your abilities, but also your character
Your team and working environment:
• Diverse, young and vibrant team
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.