Job description / Role
Data Center Experience is Mandatory
• Preparing and support health and safety strategies, developing policies and programs
• Liaising with regulatory authorities to ensure compliance with mandatory regulations
• Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)
• Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
• Review existing policies and measures and update according to UAE laws and regulations.
• Initiate and organize HSE in training of employees and executives.
• Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)
• Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
• Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
• Record and investigate incidents on sites and producing subsequent reports and recommendations.
• Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management
• Carrying out site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented
• Proven experience as safety officer in GCC Region with 5 year’s work experience.
• In depth knowledge of legislation (e.g. OHS/EPA) and procedures
• Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
• Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety
• Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics
• Proficient in MS Office; Working knowledge of safety management information systems is a plus
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Diligent with great attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics
• BSc/BA in safety management, engineering or relevant field is preferred
• Certificate in occupational health and safety
About the Company
Executive Solutions is a different breed of talent consultancy. Driven by a unique philosophy, we think differently and act differently from the pack. Were here to do one thing: to improve our clients businesses by finding, focusing and delivering the most talented people.
We dont just do traditional contingency recruitment. Discovering talent is much more than just matching a CV to a vacancy - its about understanding companys corporate culture and ensuring a comprehensive match. We believe that in order to find the right candidate we must understand the motivations and ambitions of senior management, which is reflected in our personal approach when partnering with a client.
Executive Solutions is your trusted talent solutions partner head quartered in Dubai, specialising in direct talent, tailored talent and HR talent solutions, along with Nationalisation initiatives throughout the Middle East. Driven by a unique philosophy, we incorporate innovative and comprehensive talent management solutions each tailored to suit what our clients need.
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
A Leading Contracting Company In The UAE
|Abu Dhabi||7 Jun|
A Leading Solution Integrator Provider In The UAE
|Abu Dhabi||28 Apr|